By using this website you are agreeing to the terms and conditions as listed below:
Business name: Priority IP Registered in England and Wales Company number: 10146615
- All material contained on this website, including copy and imagery, is subject to copyright protection.
- Material can be downloaded and used in its current form for your own non-commercial use. It must not be altered in any way including translating, amending, republishing under a different name or distributing the information on or offline without prior permission from Priority IP write to us at: Priority IP, 45 Nortoft Road Chalfont St Peter, SL9 0LA, England.
- We may edit, remove or change content on this website at any given point in time.
Content of the website
- The information contained on this website does not constitute advice or an exhaustive statement of the law. It is for general information purposes only and we do not guarantee that it is up to date or accurate. No warranty, whether express or implied is given in relation to such information. We shall not be liable for any errors or omissions in the information provided on this website.
- This website contains links to other third party websites and digital resources. You acknowledge and accept that we do not control or take responsibility for the content of those third party websites and digital resources, and provide them to you for information purposes only.
Use of the website
The use of this website is governed by the law of England and Wales. You may only use this website for lawful purposes. You may not use our site:
- in any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect or that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation;
- for the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way;
- to transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam);
- to knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programmes or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt any part of our site; any equipment or network on which our site is stored; any software used in the provision of our site; or any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
Limitation of liability
- Should the website service be interrupted and inaccessible to users, Priority IP will make every reasonable endeavour to rectify this. We do not accept responsibility for any difficulties or problems caused as a result any interruption in service.
- We do not endorse or accept responsibility for any content or software downloaded from this website.
- Priority IP makes every effort to ensure that this website is free from bugs, viruses and other security issues. However, we cannot guarantee that the site is free from disruptive devices and accept no responsibility for any resultant issues that the user may encounter.
- Any links to other websites are provided to help the user access relevant or interesting information. We accept no responsibility for the content, security or services offered on these websites.
- Use of the website confirms that you accept the website as you found it. Users will not be able to claim personally against the firm or any partner or employee of the firm in respect of damage or loss – all such liability is disclaimed by Priority IP.